The Company has a phone line and web-site available for al the customers, were they can complain or suggest this information wil be registered in a record R-83/1 (See P-83/1 Complaints management).
The customers will also be able to claim or questions directly to the company, to the driver, to the companion or thorugh the compliant book that will be at the passenger disposal in every vehicle.
All complaints will be looked after and replied after being study by the person that is responsable or the system in a term of 3 days.
All records will be filed together with the corresponding claim report.
All the service suggestions the customers expose will be analyzed and looked after as far as possible, bye the person responsible of the system / address. Considering the resources available as well as the most efficient use.
GUIDELINES OF CUSTOMERS SERVICE IN SPECIAL SITUATIONS
PEOPLE IN A WHEEL- CHAIR:
• To talk to them, we should situate ourselves in front and at the same height and if possible sitting down.
• If we don´nt know how the handle a wheel - chair we should ask the user how we can help him.
• We should always talk the person that goes in the wheel - chair no to the companion,
DISABLE PEOPLE IN TALK:
• Whe should try not be nervous when they try to talk to us
• Whe should try to understand knowing that the rhythm and pronunciation are different.
• If we didn´t understand what they said we should let them know so they cold try another way to communicate.
• Whe should never act and we understood if w didn´t.
PEOPLE WITH UNDERSTANDING LIMITATIONS:
• Whe should be natural in our way of talking to them.
• We should answer their questions making sure they understood
• Except for intellectual questions we should treat them according their crhonological age.
• Whe should limit our help to the strictly necessary, letting them do the rest of activities by themselves.
• Faclitate the relationship with other people.
PEOPLE WITH ALTERATION IN THE BEHAVIOR:
• Whe should be discrete in the contacto with people with these disabilities for personal relationship
• Avoid situations that can generate violence like discussions or critics.
• Try to understand the situation and share all the activities
DISABLE PEOPLE IN THE SIGHT:
• Whe should identify ourselves.
• If we offer or point out something lets describe what are talking about and where in exactly.
• It he needs our help we should offer our arm and walk slightly ahead.
• Let´s warm him of possible obstacles that are found to his step.
• Do not leave him alone without communicating earlier.
AUTIDIVE DISABLE PEOPLE:
• Whe should talk then when they are looking at us, avoid if they are giving you the back.
• If we don´t know the sigh language let´s talk to him slowly and clearly.
• Verify that the understood what try to say.
• In case that the communication is impossible we can always write what we want to say.
PEOPLE WITH CRUTCHES AND WALKING STICKS:
• Adjunst our step to his.
• Avoid possible pushes
• Let´s help them if they have to transport objects or packages
• Do not separate them of the crutches.
PEOPLE OF SMALL SIZE ( DWARFISM ) :
• Do not prejuzge the intellect of a person with dwarfism for his image, usually this people or associated with kids because of their size.
• We know that is one on the physical handicaps associated to the playfull thing, comedians, etc. Erase that from your mind, this is not the reality of the people with dwarfism or hipogrowth.
• Walk slower, the length of their legs is shorter so their steps will be short.